National Clean Out Your Garage Day
(Affiliates link for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.)
Did you know that Saturday, September 8th is “National Clean Out Your Garage Day?”
A few weeks ago, I showed you how my husband keeps our garage tidy and organized.
Where we live, we are not allowed to put up any type of sheds or barns… so our garage has to have several functions, contain as much storage space as possible, and of course be safe for the family. In order to take advantage of every inch of space, we have utilized many organizational tools such as hooks, tracking and shelves, which make a huge difference in our limited space, by getting everything up off of the floor.
This year, Ace Hardware and Quickie have joined The Lehigh Group, manufacturer of Crawford branded garage organization products, to offer one lucky reader a “Garage Organization Kit filled with the following items: (ARV $83.16)
- Crawford 16” Adjustable Storage Organizer: Designed for use anywhere in your home, garage, workshop, tool shed or basement, this system is great for hanging brooms, rakes and other lawn supplies.
- Crawford Sliding Spring Grip Organizer: Grips slide into position anywhere along the bar for maximum use. Guaranteed to never lose tension, the grips can hold hardware, garden tools, shovels and more.
- Quickie 2-in-1 Squeegee Pushbroom: This 2-in-1 pushbroom is designed for both indoor and outdoor use. Effortlessly sweep away dirt and debris or use the built-in professional-grade squeegee to push away excess water.
- ACE Multi-surface Pushbroom: This durable pushbroom is perfect for sweeping heavy debris, including caked-on dirt, gravel and construction materials.
- Lysol Sponges: Super absorbent and safe on most surfaces, these sponges can help tackle any tough mess. “
All you have to do is leave me a comment saying what part of your garage you would most like to get organized. The giveaway is open from Thursday, September 6th, 2012 till Saturday, September 8th, 2012 through 9:00 pm EST.
One winner will be chosen by Random.org and will be contacted by email on September 9th, 2012.
Please make sure you leave your email address so I have a way to contact you.
Thank you so much to The The Lehigh Group, Ace Hardware and Quickie for providing these products!
Your garage looks so good. We definitely need to work on all the stuff on the sides. Barely squeezing the SUV in.
Wow, what part of my garage??? How ’bout the entire thing!!!
Hey Carrie, You are the winner of the garage organizational giveaway, congratulations!
I would love to organize the whole thing! We just bought a house and it has caught all our old apartment garage stuff, plus extra things you need for a house (garbage cans, ladders, brooms, etc).
Whoops! Forgot to put my email address on that! cgfalkner (at) gmail (dot) com
Honestly our whole garage needs organizing! It is a losing battle with college kids in the family. We are down to only one now but she has quite a bit of furniture and a fridge and microwave stored here until next May.
My whole garage is a total disaster area. I would love to be able to park my car in it for the first time in SIX YEARS!
My garage is one area that is always in need of organization and re-organization! One thing I really need to get under control is the bike & scooter mess. With four kids, it seems like somebody’s bike is always in the way.
Definitely the whole thing… we just moved so it’s a train wreck. lol