This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kraft. All opinions are 100% mine.
This is the second year that my oldest child has been going to school, as opposed to home-schooling him, and I've had the opportunity to pack lunches for the first time in a long while. My son likes variety in his lunch choices, and Kraft® Singles and OSCAR MAYER® Premium Deli Meat provide many sandwich solutions.
From a turkey and cheese rollup, if your watching carbs, to a delicious grilled turkey and cheese sandwich, the options are plentiful and delicious. You can make sandwich "fingers" for the kids by slicing a toasted cheese and meat sandwich, and let them dip it in KRAFT® Original Barbecue Sauce, or wrap the cheese and a hot dog in a crescent roll, and make "pigs in a blanket."
For a more grown up friendly version, make a "Barbe-Cuban" pressed ham sandwich which includes KRAFT® Original Barbecue Sauce, OSCAR MAYER® 1883 Shaved Smoked Ham, KRAFT® Singles, pickle chips, OSCAR MAYER® Bacon, and KRAFT® Mayo Real Mayonnaise. Yum!
My favorite scrumptious looking lunch time creation would have to be the "Grilled Turkey Club Quesadillas."
Here's how you make them:
- 2 flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 1 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP® Dressing
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER® 1883 Shaved Smoked Turkey
- 1 slice cooked OSCAR MAYER® Bacon, crumbled
- 1 KRAFT® Singles, cut in half
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Spread tortillas with dressing; sprinkle with chili powder.
- Layer half each of the remaining ingredients on half of each tortilla; fold in half.
- Grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until quesadillas are golden brown on both sides and Singles are melted.
My husband and I have had a Sam's Club membership for a few years now, and they have great deals on everything you need to make your delicious Kraft® Singles and OSCAR MAYER® Premium Deli Meat recipes!
Do you have any yummy ideas for sandwich creations using Kraft® Singles and OSCAR MAYER® Premium Deli Meat?