Quick Dinner Ideas
Happy Monday! Here’s this week’s edition of “Quick Dinner Ideas.”
To me, “quick” dinner ideas doesn’t necessarily mean a meal you can throw together in five minutes. To me, the quick part comes before dinner time by:
- having a plan for this week’s dinners
- having the ingredients on hand–(a.k.a. a trip to the grocery)
That is the biggest hurdle to jump in having a quick dinner. Once you do that, for the most part you are set!
For those nights however, that you literally may have minutes to spare, plan a few super simple dinner ideas:
- light all beef kosher hot dogs (nitrate free if you can find them)
- scrambled eggs
- frozen veggie burgers
- burritos with whatever fillings I have on hand
- frozen chicken, veggie and pasta “dinner in a bag” from the freezer section of the grocery
- a crockpot meal that you started in the morning and is ready at dinner time
- keep raw veggies and fruits on hand to add to a less than ideal dinner
Check out my post 10 Ways to Make “Making Dinner” Easier.
To help with menu planning and grocery shopping, be sure to check out my free printables:
Dinner Planner and Grocery List Printable
Weekly Meal Planner
Printable Grocery List
Okie doke, on to this week’s quick dinner ideas:
Grocery list: Canned diced tomatoes, ground beef, pasta sauce, beef broth, pasta, Parmesan cheese and Mozzarella cheese
Grocery list: Ground beef, spaghetti noodles, onion, taco seasoning, corn, Cheddar cheese, salsa, lettuce, tomatoes, Doritos and sour cream
Cabbage Roll Casserole
Grocery list: Cabbage, ground beef, tomato soup, pasta sauce, onion, rice and zesty Italian dressing
Pesto and Tomato Grilled Cheese
Grocery list: Italian bread, tomato slices, Mozzarella cheese, pesto and butter
Have a great week!
I have trouble balancing healthy with meals that are easy and quick to prepare. Thank you for the ideas.
These are great ideas! Thank you for putting them together! Pinning now. 🙂