I spend 30-45 minutes twice a week ironing, usually while watching some mindless tv show that I’ve taped just for my ironing time, so that I won’t feel guilty taking time to watch it, but also having the added benefit of entertaining me while taking care of this chore.
I usually just use the steam setting on my iron with added water, but recently I was given some Faultless Premium Starch to try with my ironing routine.
Here are some features of this premium product:
- No flake, stick or clog guarantee
- Reduces ironing time
- Helps make clothes look like new
- Helps clothes look, wear, and feel better
- Fresh, clean cotton scent
- Generates lots of compliments
When I used it on my husband’s shirt, there was absolutely no flaky white spots, and it had a pleasant smell.
The best part was that it made it easy to remove those crease lines, that the shoulders of shirts get from hanging on the hanger, and all the other wrinkles as well.
Here’s the after shot of my hubby’s shirt. Doesn’t it look good? I could definitely see the benefit to using a starch product instead of just plain steam. The shirt had a smoother, crisper look and feel to it!
To try Faultless Premium Starch for yourself, look for it in the laundry aisle of major retailers, and if you need help finding it, here’s a link to help you locate the closest store: find a store
As a little bonus, Faultless also has a coupon available: Faultless Premium Coupon
To help preserve your freshly ironed clothing in its crisp state, hanging them up nicely is important as well. If you have any leftover “pool noodles” around, you can turn a thin hanger into a much more effective tool.
- Simply cut the noodle into the length of the top of your hanger
- Slice down one side of the length
- Poke the hanger hook through the middle of the opposite side
- Bend the noodle down over the hanger, and tape to secure
Now you have a thick rounded surface, that keeps the shoulder area nice and smooth, and free of ill placed creases.
Another tip that my frugal mother uses is, instead of buying different kinds of hangers for pants and skirts, she simply fastens them to regular hangers with safety pins!
This saves money, and lets her use the hangers she already has!
If you’d like the chance to win some cash, Faultless Premium Starch is giving away $1,000, AND a year’s supply of starch. To enter to win:
- Visit the Faultless Starch Giveaway page Faultless Starch Giveaway
- Watch the video of Ironing Board Sam singing the “Wrinkle Blues”
- Enter your information enter to win
- Share this link with your friends: http://bit.ly/1FP5Up4
For more tips and tricks, check out Faultless Starch on Facebook! Faultless on Facebook
Leave a comment, and share your ironing routine!