This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Schick®. The opinions and text are all mine. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
My son starts back to college on August 31st, and I'm excited for him to continue earning more credits towards his degree. He wants to be a teacher, which I think was inspired by a couple of really good teachers that he enjoyed his last two years of high school. I also earned my teaching degree WAY BACK before the internet and cell phones, and went away to college over 10 hours away from home. I remember how wonderful it was to get a care package from my mom with lots of essentials, delicious baked goods, and quarters for the pay phone...Yes, I'm old. 😛
Even though my son is going to college during the day (10 minutes away) while living at home (which saves a lot of money by the way), I want to strike the right balance of helping and encouraging him,while at the same time giving him a taste of learning to be responsible for himself.
He's learned lots of new thing recently like having and using a checking account, earning, budgeting and saving money, and paying for car insurance, gas and his own clothing. I can't help it though, I'm a mom and I like to treat him once and awhile.
One of his love languages is gifts, and he genuinely appreciates whatever we do for him, so I put together a gift basket of toiletries in honor of him going back to college, with some of his favorite personal hygiene products, including these Schick Hydro® 5 Razors which I picked up at Walmart.
Schick® has lots of choices to suit your preferences and to keep you smooth and hair free. 🙂
- Schick Hydro® 5 Razor (Men)
- Schick® Xtreme 3® Ultimate Razor (Men)
- NEW Schick® Xtreme3® Ultimate is reinvigorating shaving for men with an improved design and 50% more lubricant* -‐-‐providing men with ultimate glide and ultimate comfort. Xtreme3® Ultimate fits nicely in your gym or weekend bag and is ideal for shaving on the go. It brings comfort to shaving with disposable razors, with three flexible blades and 50% more lubricant for impressive glide. Your razor is disposable, but your comfort is not -‐-‐try the new Schick® Xtreme3® Ultimate.
- Schick® Quattro For Women®
- Schick® Hydro Silk® Razor (Women)
Check out their #SchickSelfieSweeps!
I remember the butterflies in my stomach on the first day of classes, although I think my son is more confident than I was at his age, but I'd like to help him feel as comfortable as possible in the situation, and hopefully all of his favorite care products can make the first few days smoother, literally and figuratively...he he
Obviously girl and boy toiletries can differ a bit, but here are some ideas to include in a personal gift basket:
My son was pleased to see some of his favorite products, and I know any college kid would be very thankful!
Good luck to all of you going back to school!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Schick®. The opinions and text are all mine.