10 Feminine Swimsuit Cover Ups
Well it’s almost the season (at least where I live), that a lot of women kinda dread, swimsuit season. I know I surely don’t enjoy squeezing into a swimsuit! The last few summers my family’s purchased a pool membership at a super nice place close by. The kids have thoroughly enjoyed it, and are like fish in the water. However, since I’ve gained weight over the years, I always feel self conscience in a swimsuit, and I’m always on the lookout for a pretty cover up that I can wear to the pool or the beach.
I recently did some searching on Amazon to find some pretty, feminine, classy looking swimsuit coverups, and I thought I’d share them with you in case you’re on the lookout too!
Over the last few summers I’ve purchased several different cover ups, a white one, black one, and a blue striped one, and I’ve learned a few things about shopping for them.
- Even though I really like the classic look of white coverups, sometimes certain sunscreens may permanently stain the white material.
- Check and follow your sunscreen label and swimsuit cover up washing instructions.
- Some strapless “scrunchie top coverups” can do double duty. My black cover up could be pulled down to my waist, paired with a slip and a pretty top, and used as a skirt.
- Some of the styles and colors under the same listings on Amazon can vary slightly, so be sure you’re getting the color and pattern you want.
I do a lot of shopping on Amazon, and to make sure things will fit, and that I’ll be happy with them, I like to check out several different areas on an item’s listing page:
- whether it’s a Prime item–if I’m in a hurry and want it in two days with free shipping
- the Star ratings–I tend to only purchase items that have at least 4 stars
- the Size Chart and Fit as Expected Percentage–this helps to know if items run small or large
- the Product Description–gives more details so you’re not surprised by something
- Customer Questions & Answers–if you have a question, it’s possible someone asked it already
- Customer Reviews–tend to let you know how thick or thin the material is, or if the length is as expected
Contains Amazon affiliate links, which won’t change your price. but will share some commission.
I know everyone doesn’t share the same tastes in clothing or modesty preferences, but I picked out 10 swim cover ups that I thought were classy looking. Also, all of these received good reviews of predominately 4 or more stars, and were affordably priced.
These are all amazing! I may be going to Bermuda in July and I am in love with the 7th one! So cute. Throw a belt on that one and you have an fun dress!
Burly + Puff
all these are amazing the black ones are my favs ..very classy too
I think they’re classy too! 🙂
All of these are fantastic!
I quite like the second! Well done xoxo
I always want to try one of the longer maxi style cover ups but I’m worried I’ll be too hot and frustrated with it haha! At least with these I wouldn’t be forking out too much money. Thanks for putting these together. I may have to check out that striped long one!
Really nice! The 9th one, in white lace, is so pretty! Great round-up:)
These are all really pretty! I love that teal and white one. Pinned.
I really like the white ones too!