Welcome! I am so glad to have you visit and share my adventures in homemaking.
- I have been married for 32 years to my precious husband. We are both imperfect people, but by God’s grace we are committed to continual growth in our relationship. We have been profoundly blessed with three beautiful children: our oldest son is 26, our daughter is 18, and our baby boy is 16. I homeschooled for 14 years, but now my 2 oldest are done with school, and my youngest child is going to a Christian Academy.
- We have 2 guinea pigs, Streak and Nemo. 🙂 (Update: Sadly Streak has passed).
We recently got a “pandemic puppy” Lexi, and she is just a joy. (And a LOT of work, and a little 10 pound stinker, and the best cuddler).
- We live in the Northeastern United States, and get hit hard with cold and snow when winter rolls around! (And in the spring as well). 😛
- In the past, I was an avid couponer, but then I started this blog and ran out of time! I still do some as time allows.
- This blog helps me be more accountable and faithful with meal planning, organizing and getting projects done around the house, and it gives me a place to express some creativity. I love helping people too by sharing lots of menu plans, easy recipes and organizing and cleaning tips. 🙂
- I desire to serve God with my life, and would love to be an encouragement to others. Some books that have been a great encouragement in my life are listed in the right sidebar.
Thank you so much for visiting!