Welcome! I am so glad to have you visit and share my adventures in homemaking.
- I have been married for 27 years to my precious husband. We are both imperfect people, but by God’s grace we are committed to continual growth in our relationship. We have been profoundly blessed with three beautiful children: our oldest son is 21, our daughter is 13, and our baby boy is 11. I’m homeschooling the younger two.
- We have no furry friends (to my daughter’s great sorrow), as several of us are very allergic.
- We live in the Northeastern United States, and get hit hard with cold and snow when winter rolls around!
- In the past, I was an avid couponer, but then I started this blog and ran out of time! I still do some as time allows.
- This blog helps me be more accountable and faithful with meal planning, organizing and getting projects done around the house, and it gives me a place to express some creativity. I’ve also learned lots of computer skills, which is hard to believe, since I was one of the last ones in my family to even get a computer for email.
- I desire to serve God with my life, and would love to be an encouragement to others. Some books that have been a great encouragement in my life are listed in the sidebar under “My Faith.”
Thank you so much for visiting!