Welcome! I am so glad to have you visit and share my adventures in homemaking.
- I have been married for 30 years to my precious husband. We are both imperfect people, but by God’s grace we are committed to continual growth in our relationship. We have been profoundly blessed with three beautiful children: our oldest son is 23, our daughter is 16, and our baby boy is 14. I homeschooled for 14 years, but now my oldest is in college and married, and my other two children are going to a Christian Academy.
- We have 2 guinea pigs, Streak and Nemo. 🙂
- We live in the Northeastern United States, and get hit hard with cold and snow when winter rolls around!
- In the past, I was an avid couponer, but then I started this blog and ran out of time! I still do some as time allows.
- This blog helps me be more accountable and faithful with meal planning, organizing and getting projects done around the house, and it gives me a place to express some creativity. I love helping people too by sharing lots of menu plans, easy recipes and organizing and cleaning tips. 🙂
- I desire to serve God with my life, and would love to be an encouragement to others. Some books that have been a great encouragement in my life are listed in the footer under “My Faith.”
Thank you so much for visiting!