Toffee Blondie Bars
Delicious rich blondie bars filled with toffee bits!
- 1 cup cup salted butter, softened
- 2-3 eggs
2 large OR 3 small
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached white flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 8 ounces milk chocolate toffee bits
Beat sugar and softened butter till fluffy with a mixer. Then add in the eggs and vanilla and mix together.
Stir together the flour and baking powder in a separate bowl.
Add the toffee bits to the flour mixture and stir.
Stir together well the flour mixture with the sugar and butter mixture. It will be thick. Pat down in greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Mine were done right at 35 minutes. You want it firm in the middle.
Let cool completely and serve. Cut into 15 servings. These are rich so you don’t need a huge serving. These go great with vanilla icecream!