Most everyone has heard of the traditional dump cake that’s made with pineapples and cherries. Since I am not a big fan of canned pineapple and cherries, I decided to try it with peaches, which my family and I really like. This peach dump cake turned out DELICIOUS!
Spread out the dry cake mix over the two kinds of peaches.
Sprinkle the pecans over the top.
Now spread out the butter over the top, either in slices or little pieces.
I like Smart Balance because it makes me feel not quite so bad about using so much butter!
- 1 box of cake mix, yellow or white
- 21 oz. can of peach pie filling
- 19 oz. can of sliced peaches
- ½ to 1 cup of chopped pecans
- ⅔ cup of butter
- In a greased 9×13 inch pan, pour the peaches and all the juice.
- I used my kitchen scissors to cut the peaches up to more of a bite size.
- Then spread the pie filling over the top of the canned peaches.
- Spread out the dry cake mix over the two kinds of peaches.
- Sprinkle the pecans over the top.
- Now spread out the butter over the top, either in slices or little pieces.
- Now you are ready to bake for about 50 minutes at 350 degrees.
You are ready to enjoy such a yummy treat!