I was going to post a lemon bread recipe this week, but after making it, I decided it wasn’t up to par, and I want to tweak it to make it richer tasting. So I am reposting a delicious light and fresh tasting lemon cookie that I first posted almost a year ago before I had many of you as followers. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did…
These cookies are DELICIOUS!
Also they are as easy as could be.
Here is what you need:
1 box lemon cake mix
1/3 cup of oil
1 teaspoon of lemon flavoring
powdered sugar for rolling the cookies in
Mix together the cake mix, eggs, oil and flavoring. Scoop small spoonfuls into balls and roll them in the powdered sugar. Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray or use parchment paper to keep them from sticking and getting too brown on the bottom.
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup of oil
- 1 teaspoon of lemon flavoring
- powdered sugar for rolling the cookies in
- Mix together the cake mix, eggs, oil and flavoring.
- Scoop small spoonfuls into golf ball size and roll them in the powdered sugar.
- I would use parchment paper on baking sheet, or lightly spray pan with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 9 to 12minutes.
I had bought some lemon frosting thinking I would frost them, but these cookies did not need it. They were perfect just the way they were, light and lemony and great for spring, summer or anytime!