These cupcakes are so pretty and yet so easy to make, and you can tailor their color to suit your occasion.
You will need:
- Cake mix or cupcake ingredients
- Regular size white marshmallows or if you can find them, pink are pretty
- Miniature colored or white marshmallows
- Kitchen scissors
- Colored sugar sprinkles or you can color your own sugar
- First, just bake your cupcakes.
- Let them cool.
- Frost them with the color of your choice. I used homemade frosting this time, but store bought would be fine.
- Now you are ready to make your flower. Turn your regular size marshmallow “sideways” and cut into 5 pieces.
- These are your flower petals. You can leave them white, but they are so pretty colored.
- Just rub the sticky side in the sprinkles of your choice and arrange them on your cupcake. Then take a miniature marshmallow and put it in the center.
- If you are a cake decorator and have a leaf tip, you can make some green frosting and add leaves.
They are pretty either way though.
So easy and gorgeous and edible!!!