Berry Almond Chicken Salad

Salads are such an appetizing, cool and healthy choice for a hot summer time dinner or lunch.  On vacation this year, I enjoyed trying Wendys’ Berry Almond Chicken Salad a few times, and liked it so much that I had to recreate it at home!

Berry Almond Chicken Salad, Joyful Homemaking

Copycat Berry Almond Salad

Strawberries, blueberries, greens and chicken…What’s not to love!!

INGREDIENTS:

• Mixed greens
  • Strawberries, rinsed and chopped
  • Blueberries (rinsed)
  • Asiago cheese
  • Sliced Almonds
  • Grilled chicken breast
  • Raspberry vinaigrette

Copycat Berry Almond Salad

INSTRUCTIONS:

• Wash, drain and if necessary chop your greens.
  • Copycat Berry Almond Salad
  • Add your sliced almonds.
  • Copycat Berry Almond Salad
  • Add your berries.
  • Copycat Berry Almond Salad
  • And your Asiago cheese…
  • Copycat Berry Almond Salad
  • And finally, your cut up grilled chicken breast.
  • Copycat Berry Almond Salad
  • The raspberry vinaigrette is the crowning touch to this salad. I bought a premade dressing, and it was great, but if you have a tasty recipe for your own, go for it!
  • Copycat Berry Almond Salad
  • Toss it all together, and you have an easy, delectable salad!
Berry Almond Chicken Salad, Joyful Homemaking

Wendy's Copycat Berry Almond Chicken Salad

Print Recipe

Ingredients

• Mixed greens
  • Strawberries rinsed and chopped
  • Blueberries rinsed
  • Asiago cheese
  • Sliced Almonds
  • Grilled chicken breast
  • Raspberry vinaigrette

Instructions

• Wash, drain and if necessary chop your greens.
  • Add your sliced almonds.
  • Add your berries and your Asiago cheese
  • and finally, your cut up grilled chicken breast.
  • Toss with raspberry vinaigrette.

Berry Almond Chicken Salad

Copycat Berry Almond Salad2

Hope you enjoy!

Copycat Berry Almond Salad4

1. July 20, 2013 / 9:37 am

This sounds delicious! I had this from Wendy’s once, and loved it! =)

2. Kathy T
    July 22, 2013 / 10:51 am

I am so glad you shared this receipe ! It looks so refreshing and perfect on these hot summer days.

3. July 23, 2013 / 8:29 am

Salads always seem way better when you buy them, but this doesn’t look too hard. I need to try it!

4. July 23, 2013 / 8:56 am

Yum! This looks great. I’m always looking for new salad ideas. Thanks for sharing.

Allison

5. July 23, 2013 / 10:38 am

That really looks good. I eat a lot of salads and love variations like this. Spring mix is so good! Hugs!

6. July 23, 2013 / 3:07 pm

My husband just mentioned having this salad from Wendy’s for lunch one day, but I haven’t tried it yet. Now I don’t have to. I can make it at home! Thanks so much!!

7. July 25, 2013 / 12:14 am

Margo, this salad looks delicious! I love the flavor combinations you have going on. I’d love for you to link this and any other posts you’d like to our new All Things Thursday Blog Hop. Hope to see you there!
    Blessings,
    Nici

8. Lori @Lori's Culinary Creations
    July 25, 2013 / 12:22 pm

I love this at Wendy’s so I’ll have to try your version. Found you at Sugar & Spice. . I am co-hosting Tasty Tuesdays this week and would love for you to link up this recipe.
    Lori
    Loriโ€™s Culinary Creations

9. Carole
    July 25, 2013 / 4:46 pm

Lovely work, Wendy! Would you be happy to link it in to the current Food on Friday over at Carole’s Chatter which is creating a collection of recipes using cherries and/or almonds? This is the link . I do hope to see you there. Cheers

10. July 28, 2013 / 8:48 pm

We are over 100 miles to the nearest Wendy’s and I would love this salad! Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a great week.
    Miz Helen

11. July 29, 2013 / 9:40 am

I am SOOO in love with this salad from Wendy’s. I think I could eat it every day for a week, and I’m not much of a salad lover. Thanks for recreating it for me. I wasn’t sure what kind of cheese was in the salad, but will be getting some asiago soon. Thanks so much.

12. May 14, 2014 / 12:11 pm

I love a good salad – especially now that summer is coming!

I’m creating a round-up post about chicken and I’d love to include your recipe. Would it be alright to use your image (with a link back to you of course!)?

• Margo
      May 14, 2014 / 9:53 pm

Sure, that would be fine. ๐Ÿ™‚

13. Amanda J Collins
    May 6, 2018 / 10:28 am

Ive made this many times, not big on eating a lot of meat so i omit the chicken an its still delish! Never get tired of this one!

• Margo
      Author
      May 17, 2018 / 5:21 am

I never get tired of it either! ๐Ÿ™‚

14. July 2, 2018 / 11:39 am

I’ve never had this from Wendy’s but the sign is always tempting! I’d rather have the homemade version anyway so thanks for this!

15. July 2, 2018 / 12:05 pm

This is beautiful and such a quick and easy way to eat healthy. I love it!

16. myblissfulmess
    April 12, 2020 / 2:21 pm

This salad, I no longer see on the Wendy’s menu where I live, but who needs it from Wendy’s when I have a copycat that is BETTER than the one from Wendy’s?! I bought the stuff to make for lunch all week and it’s AMAZING! I use Skinny Girl raspberry vinaigrette because I love the stuff, and I use frozen already grilled chicken breast strips found in the frozen food section of the grocery store to make this a snap to put together. This is a perfect healthy salad to have for lunch.