Just for the ease of preparation, I could eat soup or casseroles every day for dinner. Throw everything in a pot or baking dish, and boom, you’re done! With only 4 ingredients, this white chili recipe is the epitome of easy, and I put it in the crockpot so I don’t even have to keep an eye on it!
Here is what you need to make it:
A 48 ounce jar of great northern beans (do not drain)
A 16 ounce jar of chunky salsa
2 cups cooked, diced chicken, or I used 2 (13 ounce) cans of cooked, drained chicken breast
2 teaspoons of ground cumin
Optional: sour cream, cheddar cheese, taco sauce…
“Throw” everything in the crockpot, and let it simmer on high for about 4 hours till dinner.
Serve it up in big hearty bowls with cornbread or cheese quesadillas…And top with your favorite chili toppings!
It’s so filling and toasty for a crisp fall evening!
|Chicken Chili|| |
- 48 ounce jar of great northern beans
- 16 ounce jar of chunky salsa
- 2 cups or I used 2 (13 ounce) cans of cooked, drained chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- Optional: sour cream, cheddar cheese, taco sauce...
- Put everything in the crockpot and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Or heat on stovetop in a saucepan till hot and bubbly.
Hope you enjoy!