Home ยป Punch with Vanilla Ice-Cream

Punch with Vanilla Ice-Cream

Valentine’s Day is coming up, and it’s the perfect time to add a special drink to your family’s celebration!  I mentioned a few weeks ago that my siblings and I gave a party to celebrate our parents’ 50th anniversary, and we made this punch as one of the beverages. It was a big hit, and such a pretty addition to the beverage table.

holiday-punch

punch1

This punch is extremely simple to make with only three ingredients, and easily interchangeable if you prefer different flavors of punch, or sherbert instead of ice cream.

Easy Punch Recipe

INGREDIENTS:

• 64 ounces of fruit punch flavored Hawaiian Punch
  • 1 two liter bottle of 7up, ginger ale or sprite
  • Vanilla ice cream (my favorite), but you could use a fruit flavored or rainbow sherbert

Easy punch recipe

INSTRUCTIONS:

• If you have a large enough bowl, add both the punch and soda, but if your bowl is too small for all of it, just add equal parts of both.
  • Then just give it a stir, and add enough scoops of vanilla ice cream to cover the top.  Ladle it out into wide mouth cups.

holiday-punch

This should serve around 20 people depending on the serving sizes.

Punch with Vanilla Ice-Cream, Joyful Homemaking

Punch with Vanilla Ice-Cream, Joyful Homemaking

Holiday Punch

Print Recipe
Prep Time:5 mins
Total Time:5 mins

Ingredients

• 64 ounces of fruit punch flavored Hawaiian Punch
  • 1 two liter bottle of 7up ginger ale or sprite
  • Vanilla ice cream my favorite, but you could use a fruit flavored or rainbow sherbert

Instructions

Servings: 20

holiday-punch

This punch is such a yummy, pretty and fun addition to make any meal or celebration a little more special!

punch with icecreamHope you enjoy!

1. February 3, 2014 / 11:00 am

This looks delicious! I’ve made a punch like this for years except instead of the 7-Up, I used pineapple juice. Next time I make it, I’m trying the 7-Up!

• Margo
      February 4, 2014 / 10:34 pm

Pineapple juice sounds yummy too! ๐Ÿ™‚

2. February 3, 2014 / 6:11 pm

Hi Margo,
    I love this punch, it is one of my favorites! Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a great week!
    Miz Helen

3. February 4, 2014 / 2:54 pm

I love a good punch, and I am glad to see it making a comeback! This would be perfect for Valentine’s Day parties too!

4. February 9, 2014 / 10:29 pm

I love making punch for parties and this sounds like a winner and it’s pretty too! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for sharing the recipe!

• Margo
      February 12, 2014 / 10:50 am

Punch does seem to make a party more special doesn’t it, and I love the pretty color too! Thanks for stopping by!! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. February 10, 2014 / 9:09 pm

This sounds fantastic!

You ROCK for linking up this week to Tip Me Tuesday. {high fives}

Just a heads up, Tip Junkie can help you index your blog more effectively if you upload at least 2 images, 2 steps, and blog post URL into your Tip Junkie craft room!

Simply login and click “add a project” on your profile page to get started. {yep I’ve got your back!}
    ~ Laurie {a.k.a. the Tip Junkie}
    Link ~ http://www.tipjunkie.com/post/how-to-add-a-craft-room-project-on-tip-junkie/

• Melanie Meador
      December 10, 2019 / 9:16 pm

Could you add vodka to this punch for adults?

• Margo
        Author
        December 10, 2019 / 9:20 pm

I’m sorry, I don’t know. I don’t drink alcohol. ๐Ÿ™‚

6. February 12, 2014 / 9:34 pm

This punch is sooooo pretty. I love serving it to my family and will be making this at our next gathering. Thanks much for sharing at Weekend Potluck. We’d love it if you’d link back to the party in your post. =)

7. February 15, 2014 / 12:32 am

OMG I haven’t had a punch like this in years! It’s so yummy! I want to make this for my little man!

• Margo
      February 17, 2014 / 5:17 pm

Hope you guys enjoy it!! ๐Ÿ™‚

8. February 17, 2018 / 8:33 am

This punch looks yummy. This would be perfect for Valentine’s Day, week-end fun or a kid’s birthday party. I’m going to fix this for my grandchildren. Thanks for sharing on Sunday’s Best.