Do you struggle with technology? I know I do! I was one of the last ones in my family to get a computer and email! When I look back on that time in my life, in some ways it was sure a lot simpler, without email, Facebook, Instagram, texting etc… However, I really do appreciate the benefits of technology, like digital photography, spell check, Face-Time, and yes even the various social medias and apps. BUT, at heart, I’m a paper and pen kind of gal. In this day and age where a lot of people use apps on their phone for lists and reminders…
I keep my budget in a binder on graph paper.
My daily planner is a notebook on my kitchen countertop.
My grocery list and menu plan goes in a notebook.
I have sticky notes everywhere for reminders.
For me it’s easier, I don’t have to navigate through a computer or app on my phone, and I don’t have to worry about a virus and something crashing, or not saving properly. I can write IT down, and it calms me and keeps me organized. 🙂
So if you happen to be like me, I’ve compiled 25 free helpful homemaking printables!
Some of the printables are ones I’ve created, and some are from my “Think Tank Thursday” link up party.
So here we go:
- Keep Track of Your Passwords Printable
This is a must, so you don’t go nuts trying to remember all your various passwords, especially since you’re supposed to change them often to keep your accounts safe. I’ve seen those little password books you can buy in a store, and they are teeny tiny! I like nice full size pages, so that I can write without cramming all the information into a tiny space.
3. Free Printable for Coffee Buddies from Home Cooking Memories
Here’s an encouraging verse that would look beautiful in a frame.
5. Mason Jar Coloring Page Fall Printable from The Country Chic Cottage
This thanksgiving printable could be a pretty part of your Thanksgiving decor!
7. Weekly and Daily Planning Printables from Dreaming of the Country
8. Weekly Planner Printable from Simple Joys of Home
9. My Week Printable Planner from Lemon Thistle
10. Fall Bucket List Printable from Crafts Unleashed
11. Happy Birthday Printable with Gift Idea from Food Crafts Family
This is such a pretty printable that can turn a notebook into an extra-ordinary gift!
13. Canister Labels from Live from Julie’s House
I categorize my grocery list every week by sections of the store, so I can shop quickly without backtracking.
16. Grownup Coloring Printables from The Scrap Shoppe Blog
17. “Your Are So Loved” Printable from Bombshell Bling
This would look great in any room, and is a great reminder for our loved ones!
18. Gratitude Printable from The Prudent Pantry
Our attitude is so incredibly important every day!
19. Count Your Blessings Printables from Oh My! Creative
20. Thankful Thanksgiving Printable from My Suburban Kitchen
21. 2016 Printable Calendar from Clean & Scentsible
Even though 2016 is almost over, this beautiful printable calendar would still make a nice decoration for a few more months!
22. 31 Days of Decluttering Calendar from Simply Stacie
24. 30 Days to a Clean Organized Kitchen from Simply Stacie
Such a helpful and manageable checklist!
Many of these printables can be put in a home binder to help keep you organized, and the others make for some beautiful home decor, along with encouragement for your mind and soul. If you have a helpful printable you’d like to share, add a link in the comments! 🙂
If you need a pretty binder to keep any of your printables in, Amazon has lots of pretty options!